This is the tenth model I completed, and it shows a SU-152 self-propelled artillery vehicle, in service under the Soviet Red Army during the Second World War. I built it from August 2013 to January 2015.
You can see the whole work here.
As last steps of weathering, I dusted the surfaces with few quantities of Europe Dust and Russian Earth pigments (by Mig). Then, I weathered the exhausts with Ochre Rust, Light Rust and Standard Rust pigments (also by Mig), whereas I used charcoal powder for the soot from the exhausts.
Finally I used black acrylic color mixed with clear gloss paint to simulate the fuel spills from the external drums.